Training and Mobility Programme
Borja Ibanez, MD PhD FESC.
*Fundación Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares. Carlos III (CNIC)
Melchor Fernández Almagro 3
28029 Madrid, Spain
Tel: +34 91 453.12.00 (ext 4302)
Fax: +34 91 453.12.45
- To train young people to become the cardiovascular researchers of the future in order to improve society’s cardiovascular health.
- To train tomorrow’s leaders. To identify and support young people able to become CIBERCV Principle Investigators.
- To train young cardiologists in basic research and young basic researchers in the relevance of clinical problems.
- To identify clinically relevant issues to be tackled by basic research (DRIVING FORCE of discoveries)
- Annual call for “Jordi Soler-Soler” contracts for young researchers
- Support for obtaining contracts for young researchers by means of co-financing schemes.
- Intra-CIBERCV mobility plan to foster short stays by researchers between CIBERCV institutions (1-2 weeks)
- Extra-CIBERCV mobility plan to support stays of CIBERCV researchers at the world’s main clinical and research centres for 3-4 months.
- Organisation and support for training researchers by means of workshops and specific courses.